• Don’t worry too much about the problem.
• Problems will come and in time the cure will come out.
• No matter how big the problems are, there is a solution somewhere for all problems.
• Don’t get discouraged by the problem.
• Don’t turn the problem into a thought, take it as a normal task.
• Will see that problem will also seem simple.
• So are you also facing such problems?
• Are you also unable to find the solution to the problem??
(So follow my simple path and the problem may be solved.)
What to do??
1. If possible sit in your puja room or temple with a calm mind.
2. Close your eyes for a while and remember only the face of your God.
3. After some time devotion must be awakened in the mind.
4. Forget yourself, your family, your friends for a while.
5. This is only for a short time.
6. You will surely feel peaceful.
7. Do not open your eyes.
8. Now imagine that!!
How did the problem arise?
Did you get it wrong?
how did it happen
What would have been right?
9. Try to find the answers to all the questions.
Yes still not found solution.
10. So think about who is the companion, who is the teacher, who will have the solution!
11. Think about what to ask him!
12. I hope all your problems will be solved in that temple courtyard or puja room.
13. Now open your eyes, bow down to your God and feel to solve the problem.
14. Yes, if there is no temple near you, you must have a house of worship in your house!
15. You can sit in peace.
16. Do not keep mobile with you during that time. Will switch off if possible.
17. One thing to note is to forget your pride and arrogance while looking for a solution.
18. The irony of saying is that the problem could not be solved by you, but you are trying to find a way to solve it.
19. Hope this great post gives you some direction!
20. If you don’t have any such mentor then you can message me through contact form.
I hope from the above points will helps to came out your problem easily.
2 thoughts on “Are you worried too?”
Great post Bhutan, and thanks for the practical tips.